This is a ‘living’ history project, both in the sense that we are recording the histories of the important women in our own lives, but also in that it is constantly being added to. If you want to contribute your own story here, contact us.
1st-31st MarchDiscovering women's history Celebrating women's achievements Empowering women today
- Dreaming on a Mountain: from Women’s Day to Women’s Power Rebecca Johnson, Women in Black London
- Half the future and half the past
- Women’s History Month, short promo
- Invitation to our readers – London event to kickstart Women’s History Month
- London Event Monday 19th March : The Sugar Girls: East End Life and Work at Tate and Lyle’s